- Make sure to read and share with your letter writers: Tips on How to Craft an Effective Nomination and Strong Support Letters
- Review the descriptions, qualifications and selection criteria for various awards and select the award for which you are submitting a nomination package.
- Examine the PDF summary of the nomination fields and questions and required support information for the specific award for which a nomination is being prepared.
- Answer all of the questions about the nominee in relation to the award criteria on the online submission site under each of the tabs.
- After entering the required information in each tab, the nominator must also upload the following supporting documents to complete the package:
- Three supporting letters (PDF Format) referencing the above criteria 2 pages maximum (font 11 or higher). Make sure to read and share with your letter writers: Tips on How to Craft an Effective Nomination and Strong Support Letters
- CV* (PDF Format) which should include education, employment history professional recognition and awards. 5 pages maximum
- Full list of Publications, Patents, and Invited Talks *(PDF)
Nominating and Being Nominated for Awards –
Hints, Tips, and Ideas