Policy & Procedures Manual
The Plasma Science and Technology Division provides a forum for those interested in the entire range of plasma science and technology, extending from fundamental modeling studies to manufacturing applications.
Common themes at PSTD-supported conferences include:
- Plasma-surface and ion-surface interactions
- Plasma diagnostics and modeling
- Plasma sources and systems
- Pattern transfer and feature profile evolution
- Plasma deposition including plasma-enhanced ALD
- Low pressure and atmospheric pressure plasma technologies
- Plasma physics, chemistries and processes
- Plasma-enabled new technologies
Technical Meetings: The PSTD supports advances in plasma science and technology through sessions, tutorials and topical conferences at the annual AVS International Symposium and Exhibition, and through a number of cosponsored topical conferences throughout the year.
Depending on the theme of a particular session at the International Symposium, it can be jointly organized by the PSTD and other divisions with overlapping interests, such as the Surface Science Division, the Applied Surface Science Division, the Nanometer-Scale Science and Technology Division, the Electronic Materials and Processing Division, and the Manufacturing Science and Technology Topical Group. more
Awards: The PSTD also provides both professional and students awards annually. more