AVS ONSITE SHORT COURSE TRAINING
(Discounts apply to courses booked by March 31, 2013)
- 5 free seats on group size > 15
- Book 3 or more courses—pay full price on first course and receive 15% discounts
on second two courses
- Receive a 15% discount on any 3 or 4 day course
- 10% discount if your company has hosted a previous Onsite Short Course!
(only one discount offer of greatest value may apply)
(*Booked by March 31st, but scheduled to take place anytime during 2013)
Do your employees need training now? Is travel out of the question? Are budgets
Let AVS bring our short courses and qualified instructors to your organization
during these tough economic times.
Companies who have benefitted from our onsite short course training are:
Advanced Energy, Alcatel Vacuum Products, Applied Materials, Ascent Solar
Technologies, ASML, Boeing Spectrolab, Goodrich, First Solar, Hewlett Packard,
IMEC (Belgium), Intel, Intevac, Iridian Spectral Technologies, KLA-Tencor, Lam
Research, LANL, LBL, & LLNL, Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Micron Technology,
NASA, Novellus, Princeton Plasma Physics Lab, Proctor & Gamble, United Solar
Corp., US Army Research Laboratory, Veeco, Varian
AVS Onsite Short Courses offers:
- Convenience – Lets you decide when and where your courses will be presented
- Cost-effectiveness – Eliminating attendee travel expenses and individual attendee course fees. Competitive pricing for any size group of employees
- Customization – A program that includes only those topics most valuable to your group
- Technical experts – Selected for their knowledge of the subject, proven teaching ability, and communication skills
- Development – Develop new topics not covered in our short course catalog per your organization’s needs and recruit technical experts qualified to train your employees
AVS Short Courses range from basic to advanced levels and may be customized to fit your organizations training needs. AVS Short Courses offer training for technicians, scientists, and engineers. The AVS Short Course Catalog has more than 70 short courses that are organized under the following three broad categories:
- Vacuum and Equipment Technology - topics related to vacuum and processing equipment design, operation, and maintenance
- Materials and Interface Characterization - topics covering chemical, physical, and electrical characterization of films, surfaces, particles, and interfaces
- Materials Processing - Topics covering materials processing, modification, and integration
Whether you have a group of 5 or 50 employees, AVS will work with you to coordinate the best possible training for your employees at a competitive price. In addition to providing training from our current course list, we can customize any course or work with you to develop new topics of interest associated with either your organization or within the industry.
To request a proposal, please complete the Onsite Short Course request form below.
Questions? Contact Heather Korff, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-896-0477.
Company Web Address:
Desired Course #1:
Desired Course #2
Desired Course #3
Please note that an onsite course may be provided within
4-6 weeks from the time you accept the AVS proposal.
Expected # of attendees:
Course location (if different from above address):
Billing address (if different from above address):
Shipping Address for course materials (if different from above address):
Principal Area(s) of Business:
Closest airport (for instructor):
Closest hotel (for instructor):
Course Customization Required?
Has your company previously hosted an Onsite Short Course?
Questions? Contact Heather Korff, email@example.com, 530-896-0477